24 Mar 2017
25 Nov 2019
For details visit dru.com.au
New Dru Yoga Teacher Training in 2017 - WA and Canberra
Join us in 2017 in Shoalwater WA (March) and Canberra (July) and take your love of yoga to the next level!
Dru Yoga training courses are the ideal way to enhance and expand your knowledge of yoga, whether you aim for personal development or a career change.
You’ll not only become a remarkably competent yoga teacher, you’ll also learn how yoga, relaxation and meditation can be used to improve nearly every aspect of your life.
What is unique about Dru Yoga? Dru Yoga includes classical yoga postures (asanas), pranayama (the science of breath) mudras (hand gestures), as well as positive affirmations, empowering visualisations and powerful sequences performed in a flowing and dynamic style
• joints are relaxed and soft (as in tai chi) creating flexibility and a free flow of subtle energy
• unique Dru Energy Block Release sequences help to release tension physically, mentally and emotionally
• all movements enhance spinal flexibility, health and vitality
• a deep understanding of core stability and strength is fundamental
• Dru is body-heart-mind yoga—it balances the chakras (energy centres of the body) and gives you access to the powerful energy of the heart
• Dru works on deeper layers of awareness, allowing you a more profound experience of every posture or meditation
• you’ll experience powerful ‘Dru points’ - moments of deep stillness and clarity.
Dru is international. Since 1985 we have trained over 3,000 Dru Yoga teachers worldwide, and another 600 or so are currently in training. Half our students start to teach before graduation, helping to recoup a large proportion of their costs.
Do you want to travel? We have schools around the UK, The Netherlands and Canada. It is also possible to train with us in different locations around Australia, which is handy if you miss a training module.
Our tutors teach worldwide and so have a wealth of experience in guiding students on a powerful yogic journey.
For more info contact us at our national office 02 6161 1462 or firstname.lastname@example.org